A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your privacy is essential to us and we have taken steps to guarantee that we do not collect more information from you than is required for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
3. In connection with any services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on our sites, information, including but not limited to billing and delivery information, corporate registration or tax number ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase of the products or services transacted on our sites.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on our sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade agreement records may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on our sites.
5. From time to time, we collect information about our partners and prospective users during trade shows, exhibitions and other occasions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
6. We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about our sites and visitors to our sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
7. Collected information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data. Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally classifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data.
8. It is compulsory for users of our sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data. In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are considered to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of our sites;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and providers on our sites;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of our sites, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
7. subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, newsletters and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on our sites.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services. These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.7 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
2. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.7 above.
3. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
4. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you access our sites using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access our, our web servers will be notified of your visit and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access our sites. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on our sites more often and certain features of our sites may be unavailable.
F. MINORS (person under the age of full legal responsibility.)
Our sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to our sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of our sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
I. YOUR FEEDBACK